Andrew Alexander
South House
Classic American Short Stories into Comic Form
EQ

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Reflections

Assessment: P
I feel that I successful taught and engaged the class in my lesson. I met talk time and went a little over it. My overall presentation took the whole block. I saw a lot of people working on Mini-Comics for my 3rd activity even after I finished my presentation. Many people traded them and even collaborated with friends.

I'm most proud of my comic. I finished the art on Friday but was working on my 2 hour over the weekend so I didn't get the chance to print it til like 2:30am day of. So I'm proud that I got it printed and it looked good.

I think I did good in my Presentations (and will do good for my final product presentation), I'm proud of my creative expression and how it turned out, I'm really proud of my comic and how it turned out as well as my final product but I feel like I didn't work to my potential in regards to individual class and smaller components.

What is most important in creating a successful comic book?
Self-publishing and complete control over final product.

The last month made me really question if I knew what I was talking about and I think the i-search did too, but I feel like it really reinforced my final answer. When I finished my comic, it made me feel like I was successful in my comic. Stress made me question it in a good way.

We should have a 30 minute meet up on Fridays where all the teachers can make announcement to all the seniors at once. Less confusion.

Overall Senior Project: P
I'm proud of what I did this year and far I have improved. I feel like I excelled in some regards but others I fell short in my preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment